Monday, June 27, 2011

I dey come!

My 30 Day Challenge though. Smh. I've missed four whole days now. Well. been sick with malaria since my last post so I haven't exactly been on "omg, I need to do my 30 day challenge!". Just been focused on getting better which thankfully, I am now. Not a 100% but almost there.

New week, busy as a bee again. Wonder if I'll ever get to it but I hate to start something and not finish it so I'm sure I will. I DEY COME!

Rihanna won best R&B Female Artist when Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson and Marcia Ambrio... bla bla bla were in the same category. I can't. I can't take it anymore.

I have to go for my morning walk now. Peace peoples! x

2 comments:

Ag said...

Sometimes I believe a lot of these award shows are biased esp. after India didn't win back in the day remember her first album!??

Tara said...

Yes her first album is AMAZING. Ur so right, these award shows are fishy.