Monday, June 27, 2011

30 Day Challenge (Days 23- 27)

Sigh. I need to keep this brief before it becomes a book or an essay. Lol.

Day 23; Give pictures of 5 guys who are famous and you find attractive.






Sigh. These men, these men.

Day 24; Your favorite movie and what it's about.

My favorite movie at the moment (cause I don't have a main one) is Just Go With It. It's a romantic comedy with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. Adam Sandler is a plastic surgeon and Jennifer Aniston is his assistant. I'm not going to go into what the movie is about cause then I'd be killing the purpose of Google. Allow this 30 Day Challenge and it's wahala. Anyhoos, it's a great movie and y'all should see it if you haven't already.

Day 25; Someone who fascinates you and why.

Easy. Bella, my sister. Why? Cause she is emosh (that's Rae's slang for 'emotional'. Yes, my sisters are deep people). Like I said I'm keeping it short so I'll just show you an example of Bee at her prime.

A tweet of Bee's from earlier today;

"So Rihanna won Best Female at the BET awards. In a category Beyonce and Jennifer Hudson were in. These people don't respect that Jesus wept. Cool"

She said she ended it with "cool" cause of the character limit. LOL. I can't. I just can't.

Day 26; What kind of person attracts you

Someone... laid back, loves a good time, not scary to look at, funny, not spiteful or malicious, a KIND person, a caring person, a REAL person and lastly, someone who knows and loves GOD.

Day 27; A problem that you have had.

Lol. Dumb question. Lemme see... oooh! I have a problem with my boyfriends having total trust in me... NOT! Do other girls have this problem or is it just me?

2 comments:

Tara said...

Ah yes! It was short. I am genius! Oya oya, COMMENT!

rae_rae said...

LMAOOOOOO at Bee's tweet! Amazing girlie x