Thursday, June 16, 2011

30 Day Challenge (Day 14, 15 & 16)

I have missed two days in a row. That never happens but I been busy and life gets in the way of blogging as we all know! Anyways...

Day 14; Your earliest memory

I was about 3 years old and my mum was sick. Our help at that time was told to bring some hot water in a bowl to my mum's room. What for, I'm not exactly sure. So as the maid was coming into the room with the bowl of hot water, she was less than careful and ended up spilling the water... on my little sister Bella who was just a teeny weeny cute two year old! I can actually still remember when they brought her back from the hospital, purple and crying :( I was very sad till she got better!

Day 15; Your favorite Tumblrs

I love Tumblr! I definitely don't miss Twitter with it. And no, I won't share my Tumblr. I'm enjoying the privacy on it. Well my favorite Tumblrs are...

Love Like Ecstasy
Fifth Avenue Prince
http://thequeenbey.tumblr.com/
And mine of course :)

Day 16; Your views on mainstream music

Frankly, I am not a fan. I prefer old classic music. I like music with true meaning, not just talking nonsense on a mad beat which is what majority of mainstream music is.

That's it! I'll try not to miss anymore days.
xxx

No comments: