Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tribute to the World's Best Best Friend

I don't have many friends and lately, I have lost more friends than I have made new ones. But I've been lucky to have the most amazing best friend. As far as friends go, she is IT! Maybe it's cause of her I never feel my social case is critical; come rain, come shine, she's there for me to lean on and talk to. 

She never criticizes, rather she advises. She cheers me on and supports me in all my dreams; both the realistic ones and the ones that are a bit out there. We can talk on the phone for hours about just anything and we never run out on what to say! She's my sister. Aside from my blood sisters Bella and Rachel, she's the only other person who I can tell everything to. She is my BFF Ekpa Eyoma.

I am basking in the awesomeness of her after a 3 hour Skype call with her last night (I never got to my dorm spa treatment!) so I decided it is about time I gave her her very own post :)

Photo of us from high school x_x

She's a model. Beautiful huh? :)


She's one of the few friends I can now say I've known for a decade come September! A decade! It is not beans I tell you. And I wouldn't be the (slightly) level headed and responsible young woman that I am today without her influence. 

I love her like a fat child loves cake! LOL. And her 21st birthday is in exactly a week. Can't believe I'm gonna miss it :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww,.,nyc 2 see u nd ekpa!

Tara said...

Thank you :) You don't have to be anonymous. That kinda scares me...

KACHY said...

awww...i like that third picture a lot...nice boots