Sunday, June 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge (Day 4 and 5)

I doubt there's anyone who was up watching my blog and going "darn it! She missed Day 4!" but let's flatter me and assume there was. So next I will proceed to apologize to that person... or people (did I push my luck? LOL). What can I say, I'm kinda excited to have missed a day. Shows I have a life... somewhat. Well of course I have a life! If not this blog would be kinda irrelevant... I'm rambling aren't I? Speaking of, I tried to label my posts yesterday and majority went under the label "Ranting". And now, so will this one cause I have TOTALLY gone off track!

*Stop it Tara!* Okay. I'm back :) So Day 4. My views on religion.

That picture sums up my view on religion. It's really about love; loving God and letting Him love you. 

Now, Day 5. A time you thought about ending your own life.

Okay that's deep! Who comes up with these questions anyway. I'll skip this one!

xxx

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Loool! You have to answer day 5 :|

Tara said...

I don't want to! Deep question, deep answer. Lool :P

JitterBug said...

Lol nice blog, btw you look too familiar! where do you stay?

Tara said...

Student in Yola, live in Abuja.

Thank you :)